After starting another book tourney and announcing it to some chess forums and twitter, a friendly guy (who also wrote a vaadin book!) was impressed and asked for the source code.

For me this is only a (small) part of freeAquarium and I am not ready to release the whole thing, so I needed something to release parts of the project without duplicating too much code.

I found the concept of git submodules which I didnt work with before. Really cool and I am impressed of git (again)!

That way I learned something new again and the result is here ^^

I could include the submodules there and in the main project, so no need to copy or duplicate anything…